What a nice weather, yet again. However I was not in the position to completely enjoy it, as I was working at my desk. But it makes my happy that's for sure. The smell of mown grass coming through the window, that's one of my favorite smells you know. A fresh smell! They should make a perfume from it, instant succes, a hole in the market! A lot of people enjoy that smell. But enough smelling for now, we got some bugging to do. I couldn't resist to walk in the neighboorhood, to feel the breeze. I've been locked in/around my house for over 4 days now. Teacher preparations you see. But today was the day I left the building. (sounds nice) As I passed the houses in my street I decided to have a walk through the fields. Fresh green nature! Arr! I saw some ducklings passing by and an enormous fat duck. My God that bird must've been pampered by all the food around. As I continued my walk I saw a little shiny beetle sitting on the vegetation close to the water. It had a nice shiny green/blue colour. Here is the picture:
| Pebbles the Beetle (Agelastica alni) |
God I love that smell.
Love,
Pim
No comments:
Post a Comment